Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My 2012 Wish List

This is My 2012 Wish List

  1. Southwest Tactical Buck Bench: just for my back yard shooting and sighting. I have a home made substitute right now and it sucks.
  2. Flambeua's Storm Front Mallard Decoys: just in case I want to go to our local decoy spot by myself someday.
  3. Cabela's Electronic Cable Hoist: It will just make it easier to lift the deer at home with out having to use the truck.
  4. A Range Finder: Don't know which brand or model there are so many to choose from.
  5. The I-Kam video recording glasses.
  6. Spotting Scope: Again don't know which brand or model to choose. Too many options. Do you have any ideas?
  7. Electronic Coyote call.
  8. A Butt Out. If you dont know what this is look it up.
  9. Skull hooker for my european mounts I have laying around.
  10. CamelBak Ambush XT Pack for day hunts.

No comments:

Post a Comment