These are some gear ideas that I would like to buy or receive in the year 2011.
1. LL Bean Rapid River Vest. This looks like a great to have on the river. Although I think one with a holster for your bear gun when you are in Alaska would be cool too.
2. Chinook 01901 Ascent Bivy 1 Person Shelter for those nights hiking where you don't want to set up the tent, since I am not a fan of tents this is perfect for me.
3. ATN Thor 2 Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight TIWSTHOR2x now this is really a wish coming in at a mere $10,000.00 this thermal optic would be amazing to have for maybe night time predator hunting or just looking keeping watch at night.
4.AR15 Golf Ball Launcher This one is just for the fun of it. I wonder how people would react if you pulled this out on the course. Some would flee for "Safety" and some would flock to see just what it does. I think it would be just pure entertainment.
5.Nikon 8370 Prostaff 550 Laser Rangefinder (Team Realtree) I have never really owned a range finder before. I would be nice to know the different ranges around my property and where I hunt.
6. Wildgame Innovations 6.0 Mega Pixel Digital Game Scouting Camera With Infrared Flash and Realtree Camo you can never have to many game camera's.
7.Moultrie Digital Game Camera Power Panel batteries are expensive and are bad for the environment.
8. Coleman LED String Lights for under the tarp at duck camp. it would add a nice touch to the camp.
9.Nikon D7000 Digital SLR Camera & 18-105mm VR + 70-300mm Lens + 8GB Card + Filters + Tamrac Case + Accessory Kit so I can take better wildlife shots as well as anything else I want to take pictures of.
10.Wireless Security Camera System 2010 Latest Technology BUILD-IN DVR Infrared Surveillance (4) Quad View Quad Display 2.4ghz Night Vision Real Time Color you should always have good security around your house, you also never know what you might find walking around outside of your house.